Tuesday 27 November 2012

Teachers from Ellindon school will never be brought to justice

Just been told today by my solicitors in Cambridge  thats teachers from Ellindon school bretton will not face abuse charges on children at the school there was a couple who worked at school the husband used to pin myself and others on the floor a sports teacher and was a stand in head who was also my maths teacher even took me too his house even I was good when I was 14/15 yrs old  he had a roller coaster in his garden must have went around 3 times he had a lovelly home at school though he  used to crow peck us he really did hurt us I was fond of my maths teacher even came to the house of the couple who were running modelling glamour studio  to make sure everything was ok and above board he said it was all ok they were good people how wrong was I to trust his judgement that so called modelling job was not what it turned out to be that job ruined my whole life I was a 16 yrd but in the real world I am classed as an adult in social services which means what ever happens to you they do not care you an adult when you turn 16 and you are left to defend for yourself that I will never forgive them for because I am not allowed to bring charges other than the Ellindon school case  After I left childrens home I had no contact with social services at all I really needed there help but no one cared  and now listening to the news there is a lot of child abuse cases falling through the net cause social services are not paying attention and also they are under staffed

4 comments:

  1. Mel, PLEASE could you contact me as im trying to get something done about ellindon school. I once was a victim there :( 07920582345

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, PLEASE could you contact me as im trying to get something done about ellindon school. I once was a victim there :( 07920582345

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gary
    Forgot this blog was still available to see until your comment.
    My solicitors case has been settled in 2013 I wasn't happy with out come
    Ellindon ruined my life and all staff at school got away with it apart from one who assulted boys it saddens me that this is the case I was also warned by solicitor to be careful what I say which has pissed me off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to be contacting the east midlands survivors group on facebook.
    have them point you in the right direction to get help on this.
    good luck x

    ReplyDelete