Thursday 8 November 2012

2Years 8 months on

Its been 2Years 8 months since you passed away that Sunday night Am just coming to terms that your never coming back even though you are not here you are in my heart and spirit Have also come to terms with there was nothing I could of done about seeing any signs of your colon cancer I think I blamed myself as I was so angry and hurt and it made me feel better at the time now I know nobody could of known.I still miss you so much all our so called friends we had left me after the funeral but I made some friends on the Way Foundation forum they were with me all the way helping me understand my emotions could not have done without them I still go on forum but am slowely starting to smile again its just about taking baby steps one day at a time.I still struggle with everything still going wrong and wish when things will get better.Our son is at college and has a part job you would be proud of your son he has a girlfriend and have been together a long time.I feel odd as I am feeling lonelly and miss our hugs and laughs we had together.

No comments:

Post a Comment