Monday 21 May 2012

i dedicate my blog to my late husband


 while writing my blog still have lots to do on it all my life no one really cared for me like my Tom he taught about life i know things were not good to begin with but he saved me i owe him every thing we never had a lot of money but he was my soul mate best friend and husband in one from the first day i met him there was something about him i liked he was so warming to me when his wife and daughter did not want the hassle of having a girl in care that came with so much baggage we were together 23 years and married for 19 years last may 2010 and we have a lovely son who looks and acts like his dad when you died part of me died that night in  Feb 2010 my heart will always remain broken and that's the way i want it you were my first and only love now you have gone you will always be in my heart and thoughts every single day most days go in a blur i know if you could see me now you would be saying you need to eat more and get out more but i have no interest in food i eat 6 weetabix around six a clock and not much else never feel hungry but eats a little cause the body needs it and I have a son to take care of why oh why did it have to be you that died and not someone else but it was you i try to think that we had so many years together and most of those were wild

No comments:

Post a Comment